Monday, April 23, 2007

Leapin' Lizards!!!


Friday morning. On my way to a doctor's appointment. I catch a glimpse of something peculiar in my peripheral. It was the head of a green gecko peeking over the windshield wipers! Seriously. The poor little guy must have hopped on at my house and got stuck on my commute by accident. Considering I was traveling at about 75 mph on a major highway, it's not like I could have stopped to help him out. So I did the next most logical thing. I laughed my ass off while watching him try to "hang on". hahahahahahha. Every time he lifted up one of his little legs, the wind would catch it and he'd have to try reeaaally hard to steady himself again. It was HILARIOUS. I know I should have put my animal rights hat on and helped a brotha out, but that hat was no where to be found on this particular morning. What I did find immediately though, was a camera.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

ohhh! he is so cute! please tell me he made it!

and if he didn't, please lie to me.