
Note to self: next time, let's try not to wear shorts while checking out a friend's new motorcycle -OR- now you know about the super mondo frickin hot exhaust pipes!
On the plus side...maybe a cool new scar? with a cool new made up story?
Basically just my two favorite words in the whole wide world.
4 comments:
holy crap!
just another reason why you are a hot smokin' lady!
Tijuana street fight?
Alligator wrestling?
Dive bar mechanical bull?
So many choices...
I have never heard of this before. And I was going motorcycle shopping today too.
blog portland- so many choices, so little people to show my (now scar) to! I'll put yout suggestion in my back pocket ;)
Thomas- ooohhhh. beware of the exhaust pipes. I have joined a varitable league of women that are all owners of this scar!! No one thinks to remind us to protect our lovely legs. I'm sure you'll wear pants while shopping, though. Good luck!!
Post a Comment